Huh?? Is Ajay Devgun Reason of Tabu’s single status!! Tap to find more about Tabu??? 


Oh yes, Ajay devgun is the reason behind Tabu’s single status. It is funny but true.

Recently in an interview, Tabu had been asked for her lifestyle, personal and professional both. First question was why she is still single and Tabu’s answer was very interesting, she said Ajay and I have known each other for over 20 years. He was my Cousin Sameer Arya’s neighbour and a close buddy. Ajay has been a part of my growing up years. When I was young, Sameer and Ajay would spy on me and beat up any boy who was caught talking to me. They were like big bullies and I am mad at both of them for being responsible for my ‘single’ status in life. So yes, she is mad for Ajay devgun but with friendship point.

 After that she started answering with her day life and said Sometimes, a lot of work, sometimes, little... but there’s always something to do. For people who live in big cities even if they are not going for work, they are still working on something. What that ‘important’ work is though I don’t know. But everyone is very busy. Same applies to me. Half the day goes in talking over the phone, co-coordinating things, then setting reminders and attending to things. In the middle of all this, if I have time and I’m in the mood, I go to the gym. But nothing is fixed about my schedule. The only thing that I do routinely is have my cup of tea leisurely for over an hour... And I’m pretty serious about this chai time & No one better disturb me that time.

It had been also asked to her that why she didn’t appeared in social circle for long time, on which she said Hmmm... I don’t know why people have this serious image of me. I love house parties actually. I feel quite at home and enjoy being with friends. Professional appearances can be tiresome but I am willing to walk that extra mile for good friends. The nice thing about being in the industry for over two decades is that whether I drop by or not, friends like Shah Rukh Khan always invite me to their homes. The industry is like my second home... 

When asked for the choosy nature while selecting movie and directors she said I’m still particular. Certain criteria have to be met before I sign on the dotted line. I should like the character and its development in the story. Is she making any impact? How are they positioning her? Most importantly, I have to be happy with who is making the film. I need to have trust in the director and the producer. She also shared that she never remains in competition to highlight herself in industry she just gone with flow.

Reports also asked her regarding the happy moments of her journey, There are so many happy memories. These moments pop up in my mind and bring a smile to my face. The best memories of my days are the time spent with friends. The energy we all had... Baap re! The best part was no one really had any hang ups because they were stars. You were just working and enjoying yourself, she replied.

She shared few friends name that are on Top list Farah Khan is my oldest friend in the industry. There is Shelly, whom I have known for 30 years now. My sister Farah is always there for me. Otherwise, I have friends all over in Hyderabad, Chennai… friends I can fall back on for anything.

So this is the complete lifestyle and secret talks of decent and classy Tabu, which is very intense in her looks and acting without any doubt. For more updates like this, follow #Wellfunpost, we are here to bring entertainment and the celebrity’s updates in front of you!!!


1 comment:

  1. Awsn page i can find daily updates of bolloywood hr in well fun post it cool page bt u should provide new project also hr

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.