Oh, No!!! Again clashes between Shilpa Shinde and Arshi Khan? Find out the reason??


Even though Bigg Boss 11 has finished but it seems like the contestants are in no mood to let outmoded it.  Even though Bigg Boss 11 has finished but it seems like the contestants are in no mood to let outmoded it.
Former Bigg Boss 11 mates are in continuous party mode since the show has finished. Recently Arshi Khan hosted a grand reunion party for the housemates. While Vikas Gupta, Priyank Sharma, Jyoti Kumari, Mehejabeen Siddiqui and others attended the party except for Shilpa Shinde. Non- appearance has heated up the relations between Arshi and Shilpa again.  Following the party, Arshi posted a cryptic tweet what looked as if it was meant for Shilpa Shinde.

She wrote, "Har rishte me farz hota Hai jab kuch kiya jaaye to apne pehchaan wale ko bulaya jaaye r jb wo aaye to acche se istaqbaal kiya jaaye Bulana mera farz. Aana unka farz ku zameer hai yeh zameen hai. " " Rishte banana tumne sikhaya r tum he bhool gyi wo kitabo me darj tha hai jah sabaq padhaya jamane ne.”

Arshi mentioned her disappointment over Shilpa's absence to media as well. On which, Shilpa had cleared the matter and revealed why she did not turn up for the party. She said, I do not like the party much; my first party after Bigg Boss was when Pawan Kumar literally dragged me to the party, I was also comfortable going with him because I know him from last so many years and since my first project. I’m not the party lover, but it was not known at that time and it would be late. Already, I was so late so I didn’t like to attend Arshi's party for formality. I believe that during the show a lot has happened that I do not want to discuss at the moment but It didn’t relate to my absence from arshi’s party. That’s it!! There is nothing else.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.